It’s a new year, global markets are in limbo and the economic recession is still looming. It’s time to stick to a new year’s resolution and overhaul your finances. Make sure that your finances have the best chance of surviving 2020 unscathed.
Financial resolutions for the new year
• Check that the funds being managed by fund managers are performing – you pay them higher fees to make you money.
• Get more involved – understand what funds you have and what they are invested in. (fool.com/investing)
• Make sure your funds are globally diversified – with current global economic instability, you need to spread your risk.
• Get serious about investing in alternatives – do your research on cryptocurrency, alternative funds, bullion etc.
• Get a strategy in place for your financial goals – meet with your adviser to make this happen. Goals can’t be achieved if you don’t have a plan in place.
Set up a meeting with your deVere Acuma adviser to have a financial check-up for your finances and to discuss economic conditions. [email protected]
Your greatest weapon in your financial arsenal is knowledge. Even though your financial investments are in professional expert hands, you need to know as much as you can about them.
Please note, the above is for education purposes only and does not constitute advice. You should always contact your deVere Acuma adviser for a personal consultation.
* No liability can be accepted for any actions taken or refrained from being taken, as a result of reading the above.
Acuma’s Public Relations Department deals with all areas of the media and external communications including international, national, regional, local, trade, consumer, print, broadcast, social and online. The Department aims to provide a helpful service to journalists, broadcasters and editors, amongst others, and reply to all media enquiries, including urgent enquiries out of hours, within agreed deadlines. Our press office does not have access to client details and will not be able to assist with individual client enquiries. Please contact Global Head of Media and Public Relations for Acuma on [email protected] or call +44 2071220925.