If you’re an expat looking to diversify your investments or add to your portfolio, then investing in property could be the answer.
deVere Properties have partnerships with international developers to give you exclusive access to set you on the path to building your Global Property Portfolio. Our investment team are on the constant lookout for properties that offer the right balance of high rental yields, with the fundamentals to support future capital appreciation, ensuring you maximise your return on investment.
Why invest in UK Property?
• On average UK property has doubled every 9 years since 1968
• One of the world’s most stable property markets
• Price growth boom in regional cities
Why invest in Berlin Property?
• Zero capital gains tax for long term hold
• Fixed Interest 2.9% for 10 years on your mortgage
• First international airport set for October 2020
Sounds great, but I don’t want the hassle of admin and everything else..
Once you’ve reserved your unit, our specialists will be there to guide you through every step of the way. This includes legal matters, mortgages, lettings and management and eventually resale. Giving you more time to focus on the thing that really matters… your investment.
You invest and we’ll do the rest, it really is that simple.
Our Elite Property Service includes
• Exclusive access to upcoming projects in the UK and Germany
• Specialist expat mortgage advice
• Monthly site visits and construction updates on all developments
• Finding you a tenant, lease agreements and ongoing maintenance
• Expert tax advice
• Overseeing your property’s resale
Contact deVere properties for more info [email protected]
Acuma’s Public Relations Department deals with all areas of the media and external communications including international, national, regional, local, trade, consumer, print, broadcast, social and online. The Department aims to provide a helpful service to journalists, broadcasters and editors, amongst others, and reply to all media enquiries, including urgent enquiries out of hours, within agreed deadlines. Our press office does not have access to client details and will not be able to assist with individual client enquiries. Please contact Global Head of Media and Public Relations for Acuma on [email protected] or call +44 2071220925.